The HRCS Alumni Association mission is to enhance the lives of HRCS alumni, parents, students and friends by fostering a mutually beneficial relationship with Holy Redeemer Catholic School.
The HRCS Alumni Association is a community. It's a group of people that have a gone through the HRCS experience, who care about the school and who want to stay connected to it. People like you. As for the people and the boards who make decisions about what the association does, we're the community's cruise directors. We're here to make sure you get the most from your HRCS experience - using tools like events, activities and communications - for as long as you'd like to keep in touch.
HRCS' Alumni Association is in the business of developing relationships with alumni, students, parents, and friends by providing meaningful services, tangible benefits and engaging programs that inform, educate and inspire.
- Tradition - We aim to uphold and create the traditions of HRCS.
- Excellence - We strive to offer the best service, programs, and benefits to our alumni.
- Innovation - We are entrepreneurial; we actively identify and create new opportunities.
- Independence - Led by self-governed volunteers, we are the voice of HRCS alumni.
- Community - We create and foster relationships among and between alumni, parents, friends, and students of HRCS.
- Partnership - We establish connections with corporate partners to create mutually beneficial relationships.
- Communication - We keep alumni, parents, and friends informed through the Web site, e-mails, and newsletters.
- Diversity - We strive to be an inclusive organization that involves its diverse population in Osceola County.
- Education - We provide continuing education and scholarship opportunities for both students and alumni.
- Volunteerism - We provide opportunities for our alumni, parents, and friends to help in the advancement of HRCS as well as helping charitable organizations around the area.
The HRCS Alumni Association assists, advises and supports the school in achieving its mission. In support of this commitment the Alumni Association develops and enhances the lives of HRCS alumni, parents, students, and friends through a mutually beneficial relationship with the school.
What We Do
- We are the conduit for alumni to connect with classmates, and friends
- Provide "alumni exclusive" programs for social, and networking
- Strengthen ties between the school and alumni, students, parents, and friends of HRCS
- We are a gateway for HRCS, with alumni welcoming new students and their parents, as well as helping graduates leverage the alumni community's skills, resources, and guidance