We welcome grandparents, parents, alumni, and benefactors of Holy Redeemer Catholic School to volunteer. If you want to learn about all the exciting volunteer opportunities within our school, please contact our PTO's Volunteer Coordinator Karla Aguirre at If you prefer, you can fill out the form below and we'll contact you for opportunities.
Volunteer Hour Submission
We commend you for wanting to be actively involved in your child(ren) education! We appreciate your efforts to volunteer in our school. Please use the form below to record and submit any offsite or unrecorded hours. If you signed in and out at the school's office computer for volunteering duties, you do NOT need to enter those hours in this form. Thank you again!
All volunteers age 15+ are required to be fingerprinted to volunteer on campus. Thank you for your cooperation as our current students are our first priority.
1. Register to be fingerprinted at the Diocese of Orlando.
a. Click on Safe Enviroment button on the top right corner (you can choose English or Spanish)
b. Follow instructions to complete registration
Schedule service at authorized Service Center
- ENROLL personal data required to submit fingerprints. Prospective employee, employee, or covered volunteer must also register using government-issued photo identification (i.e. driver's license, military ID card, etc.). You will need to bring two forms of valid identification with you.
- The code for a volunteer at Holy Redeemer Catholic School is FPHRSchoolVol
- PAY: Payment is made online during registration unless your organization (parish, school, or other entity) indicates payment on your behalf.
- OBTAIN RECEIPT generated online. PRINT the Bar Code Receipt and bring it along with the specific Photo ID you registered with the Service Center.
- All Applicants MUST sign the Waiver Agreement and Statement using the Electronic Signature Pad after completing the fingerprint submission.
The bar code generated will be needed to register for Safe Environment Training - Keep it for your records!
c. Click on Safe Environment Training
d. Register and Take the Training and Test
2. Get Fingerprinted! Go to your scheduled appointment.
3. Fieldprint will send an email notification to you and the school office notifying us that you have been cleared.
4. The school office will order your new volunteer nametag and you are ready to go!
2. Fingerprint Registration
Attention All Applicants - Please open this document to obtain your Fieldprint Code, which is required for registration purposes. Follow this link to register for fingerprinting: www.Fieldprintflorida.com.
Once thewww.FieldprintFlorida.comsite opens, they will click on the purple box:
Next, you will enter their email under the New User/Sign Upbox on the left. Please note that the username and password used for the Safe Environment will NOT be the same for this. It is a completely separate registration. Everyone will need to sign up as a new user in order to schedule a fingerprinting appointment. If needed, the applicant would be able to log back in to reschedule an appointment to avoid a missed appointment fee.
On the next page, the applicant will click on the “I know my Fieldprint Code” link outlined in red below. Please do NOT use the dropdown.
The following page is where you will enter their code and click on continue:
The codes are not case sensitive. They will then continue on to enter their demographics and choose their appointment date/time.
Fieldprint’s Customer Service number is 877-614-4364.
Fingerprint clearance may take up to 2 weeks depending upon the backlog so get fingerprinted early to avoid delays!